2 Data Controller
Name: HPP Asianajotoimisto Oy
Address: Bulevardi 1 A, 00100 Helsinki
Tel: +358 9 474 21
Business ID: 0224138-5
3 What Personal Data do we collect and how?
HPP collects certain personal data about you that HPP receives automatically when you use HPP’s website. This includes information concerning the exploitation of HPP’s website and content, technical information sent to HPP server by your browser (e.g. IP-address, browser, browser version, the webpage from which you came to HPP’s webpage) as well as the cookies sent to your browser and information related to them (additional information on cookies and similar technologies below in Section 10 of this privacy notice).
4 Basis for and Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
The basis for processing your personal data is HPP’s legitimate interest based on HPP’s purposes of use determined below. HPP may also send you electronic direct marketing messages to HPP’s client company’s contact persons. HPP does not send direct marketing messages to other parties (e.g. to consumers).
HPP processes your personal data to:
- process and reply to your requests;
- present the content of HPP’s website in a manner ideal for your device;
- monitor the use of HPP’s website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience;
- monitor the efficiency of HPP’s marketing campaigns;
- advertise and offer HPP’s services to you as allowed by law;
- improve customer communications and to recognise potential customers.
5 Regular Disclosures and Transfers of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
6 Transfers of Your Personal Data outside the EU or European Economic Area
HPP does not transfer your personal data outside the European Union or European Economic Area
7 Principles for the Storage of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be retained for longer if applicable legislation or HPP’s contractual obligations towards third parties require a longer storage period.
8 Your Rights in Relation to the Processing of Personal Data
As a data subject you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You may give HPP channel-specific consents and prohibitions concerning direct marketing (e.g. prohibit marketing messages sent by e-mail but allow marketing messages sent by mail).
In addition, you have the right to, according to applicable data protection legislation, at any time:
- be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to data relating to you and review your personal data HPP processes;
- require rectification and completion or erasure of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data in so far as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation in so far as the processing of your personal data is based on HPP’s legitimate interest;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller (provided you have delivered HPP such data yourself, HPP processes such personal data based on your consent and the processing of personal data is carried out by automated means); and
- obtain a restriction of processing of your personal data.
If you withdraw your consent, it will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent in accordance with section “Contacts” below. The only impact caused by withdrawal of your consent is that HPP will not be able to send direct marketing to you.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerned or with the supervisory authority of the EU member state of your habitual residence or place of work, if you consider that HPP has not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
9 Principles of Data Security
HPP respects the confidentiality of your personal data. Tangible material containing personal data shall be kept under lock and key in a space to which only separately appointed persons have access. Personal data processed digitally are protected and stored in HPP’s information system accessible to persons on a need-to-know basis only. Such persons have personal user credentials and passwords.
10 Information on Cookies and Similar Technologies
HPP uses Google Analytics on HPP’s website in order to analyse, how users use the website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”) that functions by using cookies. Please note that Google’s terms and conditions are applied to cookies installed by Google. More information on Google’s terms and conditions can be found from https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics using your browser settings. Please note that if you decide to prevent the use of Google Analytics, it may affect your use of the website and hinder the functioning of its properties and functions.
In addition, HPP uses Snoobi monitoring service’s cookies on HPP’s website. More information on those can be found from https://www.snoobi.fi/.
HPP also uses Vimeo video streaming service’s cookies on HPP’s website. More information on those can be found from https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy?vcid=32179.
HPP Attorneys Ltd
Bulevardi 1 A
If you wish to withdraw your consent for direct marketing, it can be done, for example, by clicking on a link found in each direct marketing message.